To our Jeff Wignall KIA family
In these lengthy uncertain times, one thing is certain – our commitment to you.
Our physical showroom is closed but we are still open for all retail sales including parts and accessories online! So whether you are after a new or used vehicle or needing a new part, we can still provide it for you!
Our sales team will be working remotely but our service team will be in operation from 8am-5pm Monday – Saturday.
It is a challenging time, but know our team is working hard to ensure we support you the best way we can. On behalf of all our team, stay safe!
Click & Collect
To make it even easier, Jeff Wignall KIA is offering click and collect with vehicle purchases. Online you can:
- Find your perfect vehicle
- Make an online enquiry or contact us through live chat!
- Discuss finance options
- Place your order online
- Pay over the phone or through bank transfers
- Collect your vehicle at the dealership, or we can deliver it to you!
Can I still get my car serviced?
Yes, we are happy to announce that as of September 16 2020, stage 4 restrictions pertaining to logbook and scheduled vehicle servicing have been eased.
Any vehicle, be it for a permitted industry or a member of the public, can now have a routine service or scheduled service performed.
Under the current guidance of VACC and Business Victoria, automotive, machinery and equipment repair and maintenance are permitted to operate:
- where service providers are providing support to a permitted service or industry or
- where it is required to maintain the health and safety of Victorians at home or at work (e.g. routine maintenance, vehicle repairs and critical maintenance including disinfection).
It is a challenging time, but know our team are working hard to ensure we support you the best way we can.
On behalf of all our team, stay safe!